• English

Sweden & Thailand

Visiting Sweden

The Swedish Embassy is handling Schengen visa applications for Thai citizens and persons legally residing in Thailand, applicants from Myanmar, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, and third country nationals with residence or work permit in Malaysia.

If you are visiting Sweden and are a citizen of a non-EU country, you may need a visa. A visa is a permit to travel to and stay in a country for a maximum of 90 days. If you intend to stay in Sweden for longer than 90 days you will need a visitors’ residence permit.

Citizens from the following countries/territories require a visa when entering Sweden, check the list.

Within the framework of the Schengen cooperation regarding visas, Sweden is represented by other countries in a number of places. Similarly, Sweden represents other Schengen states in a number of places. Here is a list of the countries and places where there are representations.

Schengen visa submission for citizens from Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and third nationals with residence and work permit in Malaysia