• English

Sweden & Eswatini

Working in Sweden

In order to work in Sweden, you must have a work permit.

Read more about on how to apply for a work permit or for a residence permit as a self-employed person or a visiting researcher on the  Swedish Migration Agency's website.

More information about working or running a business in Sweden can be found on sweden.se/work-business.