• English

Sweden & South Sudan

Moving to someone in Sweden

If you want to move to Sweden to live with a close relative, you need a residence permit. A close relative may for instance be a husband or wife, a common law spouse or a child (a minor). South Sudanese citizens can apply for a residence permit to Sweden at the Swedish Embassy in Kampala.


Basic information about: Moving to someone in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

Read more