• English

Sweden & South Korea

Applying for a work permit

You will need a work permit if you are a non EU-citizen and wish to work in Sweden.

Please visit the "Working in Sweden " page on the Swedish Migration Agency website. 

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a work permit is online. Applications over the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Board and are given priority.

Swedish Migration Board web application

You may also present your application in person at the Embassy.

If you are interested in working in Sweden, you can also find comprehensive information about Working in Sweden at the website sweden.se.

Working in Sweden on sweden.se