• English

Sweden & Pakistan

Working in Sweden

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

There are different types of work permits in Sweden and the easiest way to apply for a work permit is to do so online. Applications over the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency.

The link to the application system as well as information on rules and documentation can be found on the Swedish Migration Agency's website.