• English

Sweden & Malaysia

Study in Sweden

If you are planning to study in Sweden, you may need a residence permit. The Embassy of Sweden in Kuala Lumpur does not handle migration issues - visas or other permits such as residence permits - for travelers from Malaysia to Sweden. For more information on how to apply for residence permit, visit the Embassy of Sweden in Bangkok's website

For more information on higher education studies in Sweden, visit the website Study in Sweden. The purpose of Study in Sweden is to provide international students wishing to study in Sweden with a convenient and comprehensive information resource.

It contains general information on the opportunities open to international students, admission procedures and other practical details.

The service is designed for students at all levels. It provides information on undergraduate courses, Master's programmes and opportunities for researchers.