• English

Sweden & North Macedonia

Study in Sweden

If you are planning to study in Sweden, the web site Studyinsweden.se is your one-stop information centre for higher education studies in Sweden. The purpose of Studyinsweden.se is to provide international students wishing to study in Sweden with a convenient and comprehensive information resource.

The web site contains general information on the opportunities open to international students, admission procedures and other practical details.
The service is designed for students at all levels. It provides information on undergraduate courses, Master's programmes and opportunities for researchers.

Please click here to visit Studyinsweden.se

If you are a citizen of Albania, Kosovo or North Macedonia you will need a residence permit in Sweden. You can read more by clicking on the menues below or by visiting the Swedish Migration Agency's website.  

Last updated 05 Mar 2018, 3.12 PM