• English

Sweden & Lithuania

Travel with your pet to Sweden


There are common requirements for travelling with dogs, cats and ferrets within the EU.

  • The animal must be ID-marked.
  • The animal must have a valid vaccination against rabies.
  • The animal must have an EU-passport for pets (animal travelling from an EU-related country which do not issue passports should travel with form E9.207 instead).
  • The animal must be reported to customs when passing the border.


Please visit Swedish Board of Agriculture for full information.