• English

Sweden & Liberia

Studying in Sweden

Citizens of non-EU/EEA/Nordic countries

Stays of less than three months

If you’ll be staying in Sweden for less than three months, you’ll need a visa if you are a Liberian citizens. 

Read about how to apply for a resi­dence permit for studies in higher educationat the Swedish Migration Agencys website.

Stays of more than three months

If your studies in Sweden will last longer than three months, you’ll need a residence permit before coming to Sweden. To be eligible, you must be admitted to full-time accredited university studies in Sweden and have paid your first tuition fee instalment.

You can find more information about studying in Sweden here.