• English

Sweden & Kuwait

Working in Sweden

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a work permit is to do so online. Applications over the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency and are given priority.

Swedish Migration Agency web application

If you cannot or do not wish to apply online, you are to present your application documents in person at the Swedish embassy.

Rules and required documents

Read in the menu on the left about which rules apply, which documents are required and how you make your application.

If you are interested in working in Sweden, you can also find comprehensive information at the website Working in Sweden.

Working in Sweden