• English

Sweden & Kosovo

Apply for a work permit

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a work permit is to do so online. Applications over the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency.

Swedish Migration Agency application

If you cannot or do not wish to apply online, you are to present your application documents in person at the Embassy of Sweden in Skopje: Apply for a work permit - Sweden Abroad.

If you are interested in working in Sweden, you can also find comprehensive information at the website Working in Sweden.

Apply for a work permit

In order t o work in Sweden, you must have a work permit.

Read more