• English

Sweden & Jordan

Applying for a work permit

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a work permit is to do so online. Applications over the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency and are given priority.

Rules and required documents

You can read more on the website of the Swedish Migration Agency's website to learn about whic rules apply, which documents are required, and how you can make an appointment.

If you are interested in working in Sweden, you can also find comprehensive information at the Sweden website regarding Working in Sweden.

Last updated 19 Aug 2020, 3.03 PM