Sweden & Japan

Visa and Residence Permits (Migration Matters)

In order to visit Sweden you may need an entry visa. An entry visa is a permit required by persons wishing to enter Sweden for a temporary visit, for example: on business or to take part in a conference to visit relatives and friends as a tourist For further information on each type of visa, please refer to the pages in the menu.