• English

Sweden & Iraq

Working in Sweden

In order to work in Sweden, you must have a work permit.

Read more about at Swedish Migration Agency on how to apply for a work permit or for a residence permit as a self-employed person or a visiting researcher.

More information about working or running a business in Sweden to be found at workinginsweden.se.

The Embassy of Sweden in Baghdad does not accept visa applications and it does it handle migration issues such as residence & work permit applications, renewal of residence permits or interviews.

You may contact another Swedish embassy in the region.


The Embassy of Sweden in Amman

Tel: +962-6-590 1300

E-mail: ambassaden.amman@gov.se or ambassaden.amman-visum@gov.se

The Embassy of Sweden in Tehran

Tel: +98-21-2371 2200, +98-21-2371 2200

E-mail: ambassaden.teheran-visum@gov.se  or ambassaden.teheran@gov.se