• English

Sweden & India

Working in Sweden

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a work permit is to do it online. Applications over the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency and are given priority.

Rules and required documents

Information regarding  rules, documentation required and how to apply can be read with a click here

If you are interested in working in Sweden, you can also find comprehensive information at the website Working in Sweden.

Information regarding Fraudulent job offers in Sweden can be read with a click here