Moving to someone in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

In order to join your family or relative in Sweden, you must have a residence permit.

Read more at Swedish Migration Agency about how to apply for yourself and on behalf of your child.