Moving to someone in Sweden

Back to North Macedonia Moving to Sweden

Basic information about: Moving to someone in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list higher up on the page.

In order to join your family or relative in Sweden, you must have a residence permit.

Read more at Swedish Migration Agency about how to apply for yourself and on behalf of your child.

Last updated 18 Apr 2017, 13.42