• English

Sweden & Georgia

Moving to someone in Sweden

In order to join your family or relative in Sweden, you must have a residence permit.

Issues related to residence and work permits are referred to the General Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey OR the Embassy of Sweden in Skopje, North Macedonia

General Consulate in Istanbul

Embassy of Sweden in Skopje

Basic information about: Moving to someone in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

Read more