• English

Sweden & Ethiopia

Renewal of passport for children

When the child has received his/her ID-number (samordningsnummer) a passport application may be submitted to the Embassy.


  • A booked appointment
  • A completed application form. (Can be downloaded here)
  • Consent form. (Can be downloaded here)
  • The child must visit the Embassy accompanied by at least one parent/legal guardian.
  • If the child has only one guardian, we need to see proof of sole custody.
  • You must bring the child’s previous passport. (We will not keep the passport during the processing time.)
  • If the passport has been lost or stolen, this must be reported to the police and the police report submitted to the Embassy when you apply.
  • The parents/guardians of the child need to submit proof of their identity (valid passport or photo ID)
  • The fee for an ordinary passport is paid in local currency
Last updated 02 Apr 2018, 3.25 PM