Sports or cultural visit
The following are the required documents for sports or cultural visits.
- Application form filled out and signed by the applicant.
- One recent photograph in colour, of head on, with the uncovered head for gentleman and white background.
A letter from the national sports association, confirming that the applicant's club is registered and that it belong to an official league.
A list of team players and officials participating in the tournament, provided by the team.
Confirmation from the Swedish tournaments organizer, that the Egyptian club has paid its entry fee.
Bank statement for the Egyptian club (original) confirmation that the club can cover the costs involved with the trip (travel fare, room and board, entry fee).
A round trip ticket reservation, primary reservation is mandatory.
Hotel booking confirmation or proof of accommodation.(primary reservation).
Travel medical insurance covering the entire period of the intended stay, 15 calendar days after as well and valid for all Schengen states and covering any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention .emergency hospital treatment or death during the stay .the minimum coverage must be 30.000 EUR.
Documents to be provided by minors:
- Only a photo copy of the biometric page and last Schengen visas.
- current passport must contain at least two blank pages (no stamp or visa on the other side)
- The passport should be valid for at least 3 months after return from the planned trip.
- Previous passport covering the last 7 years is mandatory.
- Movement certificate is required in these cases:
- First travellers.
- The passports not covering the last 7 years.
- If there is a gap between the current and the previous passport more than 3 months
- Student cards-original letter of the school mentioning (the full address of the school ,telephone number of the school ,permission for absence ,name and function of the person giving permission.
- Birth certificate translated.
- If the minor travel without his/her legal guardian: consent of the parental authority (both parents ) or legal guardian shall be signed by both parents in front of VFSGlobal agent, in case of one guardian is residing in another country, he/she should visit the nearest Swedish Embassy and sign the consent
- If the minor is travelling with one of his/her legal guardian :consent of the parental authority (parents who not traveling with his/her minor child )or legal guardian shall be signed in front of VFSGlobal agent, in case of one guardian is residing in another country, he/she should visit the nearest Swedish Embassy and sign the consent
If the documents are in Arabic it should be translated into English or Swedish