Business visa required documents
The following are the requirements for business visits.
- Application form filled and signed by the applicant. Please find link to the application at the bottom of the page.
- One recent photograph in color, of head on, with the uncovered head for gentleman and white background.
- Only a photo copy of the biometric page and last Schengen visas
- Current passport must contain at least two blank pages ( no stamp or visa on the other side )
- The passport should be valid for at least 3 months after return from the planned trip.
- Previous passport covering the last 7 years is mandatory
- Movement certificate is required in these cases:
- First travellers
- The passports not covering the last 7 years.
- If there is a gap between the current and the previous passport more than 3 months.
- An official invitation letter from the inviting company in Sweden (on official company paper, stamped and signed containing the following information:
- The full address and contacts of the company
- Name and position of the countersigning officer
- Purpose and duration of the visit
- Person or entity that will bear the travel and living costs and whether the sponsor gives financial guarantee for the visa applicants' return to Egypt.
- Certificate of the employment: specifying the date of recruitment, position in the company, salary level, purpose of the travel and confirmation of leave approved.
- Documents to be provided by company owner: original and copy of the commercial registry and tax card translated.
- Original bank statement for the past 6 months in the absence of bank statement, proof of the other assets has to be provided.
- A round trip ticket reservation, primary reservation is mandatory.
- Hotel booking confirmation or proof of accommodation.(primary reservation)
Travel medical insurance covering the entire period of the intended stay, valid for all Schengen states and covering any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention .emergency hospital treatment or death during the stay .the minimum coverage must be 30.000 EUR.
If the documents is in Arabic it should be translated into English or Swedish.