Request for register extract, rectification, erasure or restriction of personal data in central systems
- You have the right to receive information about the personal data (called data below) that the Swedish Migration Agency has saved about you. This is stated in Article 15 of the Data Protection Regulation. You can only request access to data about yourself.
- If you are resident in Sweden, the register extract will be sent to your population registration address.
- If you are abroad, the register extract requested will be sent to a Swedish mission abroad, where you can collect it on presenting identification. For security reasons it is not possible to send the extract by post or email.
- You will receive the register extract on paper. If, however, there are no data registered about you, we will notify you of this by email.
- There is no charge for the register extract.
Rectification, erasure or restriction of processing
- You can also request that data about you are rectified or erased or that the processing of the data is restricted.
- You only need to cross the alternatives you are interested in.
- To enable the Swedish Migration Agency to search for you in its central systems, you need to provide some personal data.
Possibility to request the above mentioned online through: Swedish Migration agency website