• English

Sweden & Cyprus

Visiting Sweden

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and you want to visit Sweden (and the other Schengen countries), you may need to apply for a visa. A visa is a permit to travel and stay in a country for a maximum of 90 days. If you intend to stay for longer than 90 days, you will need a visitor's residence permit.

Read more on how you can apply for a Schengen visa to Sweden.