Sweden & Canada

Working in Sweden

In order to work in Sweden, you must have a work permit.

Read more at the Swedish Migration Agency about how to apply for a work permit or for a residence permit as a self-employed person or a visiting researcher.

More information about working or running a business in Sweden to be found at workinginsweden.se.

Please note that the permit needs to be applied for and granted ahead of going to Sweden.

More information about the Working Holiday Visa Program can be found here.