• English

Sweden & Canada

Working Holiday Visa

Have you dreamed of spending a year living and working in Sweden? Sweden has an agreement with Canada that lets you do just that.

If you're a Canadian citizen between the ages of 18-30 years you may be eligible to work, live and travel in Sweden for up to one year with the Working Holiday Visa Program.

Read more about the program and apply online to the Swedish Migration Agency.

Last updated 27 Oct 2021, 1.55 PM