Sweden & Canada

Studying in Sweden

Guidance for international students outside EU/EES due to the ongoing situation with the COVID-19 pandemic.

If you are planning to study in Sweden, the web site Studyinsweden.se is your one-stop information centre for higher education studies in Sweden.

For studies in Sweden for more than three months you need a residence permit.

All students should apply online to the Swedish Migration Agency. Be careful to read and follow all instructions regarding required documents. Missing documents could delay the process.

E-mail is the preferred communication method of the Migration Agency, be sure to monitor your inbox once you have applied.

If you have questions about your case, please contact the Migration Agency directly.