• English

Sweden & Cameroon

Studying in Sweden

In order to study in Sweden, you must have a residence permit.
NB! Read this information about passport checks

Read more about how to apply for a permit for studies or to work as a doctoral student at Swedish Migration Agency.

Please read more information here from the Embassy of Sweden in Abuja

Basic information about: Studying in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

Read more