Sweden & Bosnia and Herzegovina

Study in Sweden

If you are planning to study in Sweden, you must visit "Study in Sweden".

If you are planning to study in Sweden, the website "Study in Sweden" is the one-stop information centre for higher education studies in Sweden. The purpose of the website is to provide international students with a convenient and comprehensive information source. It contains general information on the opportunites open to international students, admission procedures and other practical details. The service is designed for university students at all levels. It provides information on undergraduate courses, Master's programmes and opportunities for researchers.

Other scholarship opportunities both in Sweden and in other countries for citizens in Bosnia-Herzegovina can be found on the following websites:


If you intend to study in Sweden for longer than 90 days and you are not a EU-citizen, you need a residence permit. For more information visit the Swedish Migration Agency website


Appli­ca­tion fees for resi­dence permits for students and their family members

Appli­ca­tion fees for residence permits for students and their family members - Migrationsverket


Basic information about: Studying in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

Read more