About abroad Rumänien

Reporting sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children

If you suspect that a child has been sexually abused in Romania by a national or resident of Sweden, you can report it to the Swedish Police.

The Swedish Police take all types of sexual offences against children very seriously, regardless of where in the world these crimes are commited. 

If you want to report something, do it through the Swedish Police's website Report sexual abuse of children.

Read more about how you can help Stop child sexual abuse.pdf

You can always contact the Romanian Police - telephone 112 - in order to report sexual abuse of children regardless the nationality of the perpetrator. 

Last updated 17 Feb 2020, 11.03 AM