• English

Sweden & Zimbabwe

Visiting Sweden

Zimbabwean citizens who want to visit Sweden for less than 90 days need to apply for a Schengvisa. Under the Schengen agreeement this is handled by the French Embassy in Harare. See under applying for a Schengen visa. 

Zimbabwean citizens who want to visit Sweden for more than 90 days, study in Sweden, work in Sweden or move to someone in Sweden to apply electronically directly to the Swedish Migration Agency.