• English

Sweden & Vietnam

Working in Sweden

Most people applying for a work permit should use the Swedish Migration Agency website and apply online. Regardless of how you apply, your work permit must have been granted before leave for Sweden

For more information, see below. 

Basic information about: Working in Sweden

Read more