• English

Sweden & Ukraine

Hand out of residence permit cards

If you receive a residence permit, you will be given a residence permit card. The card will have a chip where your biometric data will be stored. The UT card is proof of your residence permit. It is not an ID card or a travel document. When you enter Sweden, you must therefore show your UT card along with a valid passport. It will no longer be possible to get stickers inserted into passports.
The card is sent from Sweden to the Embassy in Kiev which takes 2-3 weeks. Please e-mail us before coming to the Embassy to make sure that the card has arrived. Our e-mail address is visa.kiev@gov.se

Residence permit cards (UT-cards) may be retrieved at the Embassy on appointments that have been scheduled in advance. To book an appointment, please contact visa.kiev@gov.se.

Our address is: Ivana Franka str. 36, 2nd floor 01901 Kyiv Ukraine

Phone: +380 44 494 4290, phone hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 14.00-15.00.