Sweden & Switzerland

Bringing a dog, cat or ferret to Sweden

For information about entering Sweden with pets, please look on the homepage of “Jordbruksverket” (the Swedish Central Agency for Agriculture)

At „Tullverket“ (the Swedish customs office) you can register your pet's entry online:

If you have any other questions on this topic, please contact
"Jordbruksverket" and/or "Tullverket" directly.