Sweden & Slovenia

Moving to someone in Sweden

The Swedish Embassy in Vienna does not handle visa, migration or asylum.

Instead, please contact one of the following Swedish embassies in Europe: Athens, Berlin, Madrid, Paris or Rome. You can also contact the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket).

Basic information about: Moving to someone in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

Read more