Sweden & Serbia

Information for Foreign Students

The Embassy of Sweden in Belgrade receives a number of inquiries from students in Serbia and Montenegro who would like to study in Sweden.

Through the web site Studyinsweden.se and the links on the Embassy´s web site you can obtain more information about:

General issues

Swedish Institute

If you come from a country outside the EU and you are planning to study in Sweden for longer than three months, you require a residence permit. Find more information on how to apply for a residence permit and the possibility of applying electronically on the Migration Agency´s web site: Residence permit for studies in Sweden