• English

Sweden & Lebanon

Medical treatment - extra documents

If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden for the purpose of receiving medical treatment, you need the documents listed below.

The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with a translation in Swedish or English by an authorised translator.

You must have:

  • The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
  • One passport photographs in which you are looking straight ahead and which are not more than six months old
  • Appendix C form, no. 219011
  • A medical certificate from Sweden showing when you will receive your treatment and what it entails
  • A medical certificate from the country in which you are resident, showing that you cannot obtain the treatment there 
  • Proof that you have deposited money in Sweden for the planned treatment and any aftercare
Last updated 12 Nov 2018, 11.56 AM