• English

Sweden & Lebanon

Conference or Training course - extra documents

If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden to attend a conference or a training course, you need the documents listed below.

The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with a translation in Swedish or English by an authorised translator.

You must have:

  • The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’. 
  • The invitation (in the original) from the company or organisation in Sweden containing the following details about you and the conference you are attending:

- personal information

- arrival and departure

- the purpose of your visit

- who will support your stay in Sweden.

  • Conference programme or the equivalent and a copy of the list of participants
Last updated 12 Nov 2018, 11.53 AM