• English

Sweden & Kenya

Working in Sweden

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

Apply for a work permit

The Swedish Migration Agency process applications for work permit in Sweden. Apply for a work permit in Sweden at the Swedish Migration Agency's website 


All fees are available at the Swedish Migration Agency's website.

Rules and required documents

There are different types of work permits in Sweden. Information on rules and documentation can be read on the Swedish Migration Agency's website.

If you are interested in working in Sweden, you can also find information on the website Working in Sweden.

Information regarding Fraudulent job offers in Sweden can be read with a click here

Basic information about: Working in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

Read more