• English

Sweden & Ghana

Moving to someone in Sweden

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a residence or work permit is to do so online at the Swedish Migration Board. Applications over the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Board.

If you cannot or do not wish to apply online, you are to present your application documents in person at the Embassy of Sweden.

Read more about how to apply via this link to Embassy of Sweden in Abuja

How to apply for residence permit

Basic information about: Moving to someone in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

Read more