• English

Sweden & Burundi

Going to Sweden

If you are visiting Sweden and are a citizen of a non-EU country, you may need a visa. A visa is a permit to travel to and stay in a country for a maximum of 90 days. If you intend to stay in Sweden for longer than 90 days you will need a visitors’ residence permit. You can on the subpage visiting Sweden read on how to apply for a visa in Burundi.