• English

Sweden & Belgium

Working in Sweden

In order to work in Sweden, you must have a work permit.

Read more about at Swedish Migration Agency on how to apply for a work permit or for a residence permit as a self-employed person or a visiting researcher.

More information about working or running a business in Sweden can be found at workinginsweden.se.

Please note that migration cases are not handled by the Consulate General in Brussels. You may contact the Embassy of Sweden to France.