The Embassy of Sweden is recruiting a Cashier/Administrative Assistant
Basic function of position
- Accounting, banking matters, process payments and transactions
- Handle VAT-refunds and other financial matters
- Handle and process salaries for local staff and administration of staff related matters
- Responsible for the Embassy’s travel arrangements as booking of flights and accommodation
- Responsible for the custom clearance procedures regarding outgoing and incoming goods to the Embassy
- Formalities and practical matters for incoming staff including Protocol issues
Education: Bachelor degree
Experience: At least three years of working experience. Experience from working at another diplomatic mission or an international organization is considered as an additional qualification.
Language: The position requires strong communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
Knowledge: Knowledge of accounting and financial matters. Knowledge of custom clearance procedures and staff related matters would be an advantage.
Abilities and Skills: Customer service and communication skills are required. Must be prepared to take on a wide range of administrative tasks.
Individual salary by agreement. Full time position with local employment conditions. The employment will start with a temporary contract.
How to apply
Application together with Curriculum Vitae and names, contact numbers and addresses of three professional references shall be sent by e-mail to email@example.com latest by 27 April 2018. Please label your e-mail in the subject line: Application Cashier/Administrative Assistant. Please do not add any other documents as you instead will be asked to bring the documents if you will come to the Embassy for an interview. Submitted applications and documents will not be returned.
For more information about Sweden and our work in Vietnam, please visit www.swedenabroad.com/hanoi
our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EmbassyOfSwedenInHanoi
and our Twitter page www.twitter.com/SwedeninVN