Adjusted opening hours
17 Mar 2020
Due to the development of the situation concerning COVID-19, the embassy will from Wednesday 18 March have limited staff at the office and until further notice, no open visiting hours.
The embassy’s case management will be affected as follows:
- Telephone hours for consular advice is changed to Monday-Thursday, 13-16.
- Pre-booked appointments are required for visits for passport applications and other consular matters, via mail (email@example.com) or phone (+ 84 24 3726 04 00).
- Contact mainly via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+84 24 3726 04 00). Telephone hours are changed to Monday-Thursday, 13-16.
- Visits for biometric matters requires pre-booked appointment using the contact details above.
For the Honorary Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City the following applies:
- Ordinary opening hours, Monday-Friday, 9-12. Contact is also possible by phone (+84 28 35 192 334/35) or mail (email@example.com).
We hope that the embassy’s case management will not be affected to any greater extent, but we encourage you to submit your matters to us well in advance. Thanks for your understanding.