Contact for visa & migration matters
Information is found here on how and when to approach the Embassy regarding Schengen visas and migration matters.
Swedish Migration Agency
If you have questions regarding residence permits (UAT) and/or a case at the Swedish Migration Agency, please see the Swedish Migration Agency's website
or call +46 771 235 235
Monday-Friday between 8.00 – 16.00, local Swedish time.
Swedish Embassy in Riyadh
- Reception hours for Migration: Sunday's to Thursday's between 08.30-09.15
- You are welcome without prior appointment to take up biometrics (photo, fingerprints and signature) or collect your residence permit card. You need to bring a valid ID card for identification. If you wish to send someone on your behalf to collect your residence card, you need to authorize that person with a power of attorney written in English and signed by yourself.
- You are also welcome during this time if you have questions, want to submitt additional document in your case or want to appeal a decision.
- To apply for a Schengen visa; you need to book an appointment with VFS Global, please read more here.
- To apply for a residence- and work permit; you need to apply electronically at the Swedish Migration Agency's website.
- If you have any questions regarding Schengen visas please check the information on the website first hand. If you cannot find the information needed end an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.