Are you a role model Indian dad? Or do you know someone who is?
Sweden in India wants to celebrate #IndianDads with a photo exhibition capturing #DelhiDads in the NCR region in the first phase.
We are looking for pictures of role model fathers who take an active role as parent and share childcare work with their spouse.
How to participate:
- Send us a photo of you and your child/children with the hashtags #IndianDads #DelhiDads.
- The photo should showcase you and your child/children in everyday moments at home or in a public setting. The children should be under 5 years of age (first stage of childhood).
- The caption should include a motivation on how you see your role as a parent and modern man with maximum 100 words in English.
- Share the photo along with your motivation on your account on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #IndianDads #DelhiDads and tag the Embassy (@SwedenInIndia) in the photo. Make sure it is public!
- Or you can send us your photo and motivation via email to email@example.com.
- You don’t need fancy camera equipment for these photos – you can use a smart phone.
- The competition is open for all age groups. Young fathers are particularly encouraged to participate.
How the winners be selected:
- Winners will be selected based on the caption and motivation by a jury.
- The winners will have a photographer take pictures with their children for the exhibition. Winners must be available for a photo-session in New Delhi during the beginning of January 2019.
- The photos will be displayed at an exhibition in January 2019 together with the exhibition “Swedish Dads”. Winners will be invited to the official opening of the exhibition.
- If contact cannot be established with a winner, another one will be selected.
- Winners will agree to grant the right to the Embassy to use the photos submitted and taken by the photographer.
- The contest begins today and will end on 31st December 2018.