Deadline Extended for the Call for Applications: Remake the City II
17 Jul 2018
Many thanks for all those who have sent their applications. We have decided to extend the deadline in order to allow for sufficient time to develop your Pen Portraits. We look forward to receive your applications by Sunday 22nd July.
How to Apply:
1. Choose one of the following themes:
- Sustainable Transportation: transforming cities transportation trends from motorized to non-motorized transportation
- Preserving the Urban Fabric: Creating climate resilient cities while preserving the city’s architectural heritage
- Promoting Sports and Use of Public Spaces: Promoting use of public space and increasing accessibility to public spaces and the urban sphere.
2. Send us a pen portrait, it should show your experiences in one of the workshop themes. It should also show your research and professional competences. Your pen portrait should explain why we should select you to be one of this project's participants.
- Your Pen Portrait outlying the specific theme
- A complete application form with the personal information sheet Application Form 2018.docx
- A copy of your valid Passport
- A short biography (download form) of one paragraph and recent photo in JPG format in a word file Personal Information sheet 2018.docx
Documents 1 and 2 must be sent together as one PDF file.