Sweden & Ukraine

Applying for a work permit

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a work permit is to do so online. Applications on the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency and are given priority.

Swedish Migration Agency web page

If you cannot or do not wish to apply online, you have to present your application documents in person at the Swedish Embassy.

If you are interested in working in Sweden, you can also find comprehensive information at the website Working in Sweden.

Working in Sweden

Basic information about: Working in Sweden

Read more