When applying for a tourist visa for Sweden, you must submit all of the following documents:
Please note that all documents are required at the same time, or your application will not be accepted.
• Application for Schengen Visa, completed, signed and dated
• Passport or other travel document, valid for at least a further three months after the end of the trip
• Two  photographs of passport style and size [35 x 45 mm] for all applicants, including minors. Your photograph must be: – colour photo – recent and of true likeness – showing full face – taken without headgear – head coverings and hats are only acceptable due to religious beliefs, and even then, may not cover any portion of the applicant's face – taken against a plain, evenly lit and light background.
Photographs that do not conform to these standards will be rejected and may cause delay in processing the application.
• Proof of purpose of the visit, evidence of accommodation, e.g. confirmed hotel reservation or confirmation of organised tour
• Evidence of occupation/student status
• Evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay
• A valid, personal travel insurance which covers costs for – emergency treatment by a doctor – urgent ambulance transportation – transportation back to applicant's home country if required for medical reasons.
The insurance must cover at least 30,000 Euro and be valid in all Schengen states and cover the total length of stay.
• Parental consent is required for minors.
Your entry visa must be entered in your passport before your arrival in Sweden.