• English

Sweden & Malaysia

Residence permits for students

The Embassy of Sweden in Kuala Lumpur does not handle applications for residence permits.

Residence permits for students
Contact the Embassy of Sweden in Bangkok which handles applications for residence permits for students. If possible make your application on-line. Check the Embassy's website:

Basic information about: Studying in Sweden

Read more