• English

Sweden & Kenya

Kenyan residents

In order to visit Sweden you may need an entry visa. An entry visa is a permit for a maximum of 90 days required for persons wishing to enter Sweden for a temporary visit. To apply for your visa in Kenya, you need to be a legally resident here. Your visa application should be submitted to the Visa Application Centre operated by VFS Kenya Ltd. in Nairobi. Please read the rules regarding the temporary entry ban to Sweden under "Going to Sweden" . If your visa will be refused for any reason or you will be denied entry at the border to Schengen you will NOT be refunded. The Embassy cannot give any support if the border Police has rejected entry and will deport you back to your country of origin. You take the risk when applying and have a responsibility to keep yourself updated on the Schengen regulation. Online applications are not possible from Kenya. Please more about the requirements under "Requirements for Kenyan residents" below